Top Rated Indian Takeaway in Balham, London SW12
1. This website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Indian Roti. Your access to, use of, placing of an order, linking to the Site, use of software or downloading software on the Site (collectively,
"indianroti.co.uk", "We", "Us", "Our” means:
2. Purpose he purpose of this Site is to provide a simple, convenient and cost-effective service to Indian Roti consumers, allowing them to order delicious Indian food at the click of a button. By joining, members can view their order history.
3. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability To the extent per mitted by law ,indianroti.co.uk provides this Site and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this Site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Subject to the previous parag raph, neither indianroti.co.uk nor Indian Roti directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this Site.
4. Intellectual Property You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by o r licensed to indianroti.co.uk or otherwise used by indianroti.co.uk as permitted d by law. Indianroti.co.uk and the Indian Roti logo are trademarks of Indian Roti.
6. Availability & Delivery This Site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time. Our goal is to provide the best Indian food delivery service in the market, which includes an excellent reputation for on-time delivery. i.e. . . Delivering orders at the time we quote. Unfortunately things do not always go to plan and factors, such as weather and traffic conditions, may occasionally prevent us from achieving this. We will do our best to fulfill your order in accordance with the delivery date and time set out in the confirmation e-mail or, if delivery specified as ASAP, then within a reasonable time from the time the confirmation email was sent taking into a account the number of orders and the circumstances being faced by Indian Roti at the time. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
7. Limitations of Use This Site is intended to be access by persons located in the UK and we make no representation that any information, materials or functions included in this Site are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction. By using this Site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the Site or contacting us. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use. To use our service you must be over 18 years of age. You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership. Members' passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately. You may not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation: Distributing any unlawful, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material Transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site. Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this Site or attempting to gain unauthorized access to this Site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
8. Placing an order After you submit an order to us, we will give you an Order Number and send the details of this order in an email. If the restaurant is unable to fulfill your order you will receive an email stating that your order has been declined. Please make sure the email address you provide is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order, as all correspondence regarding your order is sent to this address. Please be aware that the restaurant will do everything they can to meet the delivery time you specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so please ensure that you have included your correct address (including postcode), email address and contact telephone number when ordering. a. Alcohol Pursuant to the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18. b. Payment Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you the customer and Indian Roti. Cash payments are made directly to the Indian indian roti delivery person.We accept payment via Maestro, Visa Delta, Visa and Master Card. All prices are inclusive of VAT and quoted in British (Sterling) Pounds. Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability. c. Cancellation & Refunds You have the right to cancel an order at any time up until either: i : in case of any advance order (which is/are order(s) placed more than one day before a requested delivery date), up to one day before the order is due to be delivered; or ii : in the case of same day orders and deliveries, within a reasonable time (usually just a matter of minutes) and before the order becomes a BAD ORDER. Indian Roti will classify a BAD ORDER as any order in which is cancelled after food has been used to start preparing the order (a "BAD ORDER"). Customers can cancel an order by telephoning Indian Roti. An order may be subsequently cancelled by Indian Roti at its sole discretion. Indian Roti reserves the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation. You will not be charged for cancelled orders in accordance with this cancellation provisions. Any payment made prior to an order being cancelled by Indian Roti will usually be reimbursed using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Any order cancelled after the point in which the order becomes a BAD ORDER will be charged to the customer and no refund will be due to the customer. Indian Roti in its sole discretion will determine whether an order is a BAD ORDER or not.